Saturday, February 09, 2008

It definitely doesn't feel real...

I've finally moved to London. Many surreal moments have overtaken me in the past two days. The sun shines differently and the air smells peculiar.

My brain reacts by worrying about the most ridiculous details, which, I guess, is a good thing showing me there is really nothing to worry about.

On Tuesday I begin rehearsals for the World Premier of the musical adaptation of "Gone With The Wind".

I went to the Barbican Theatre last night to see a physical theatre/dance performance. It was shit, but I had a moment of realization... I was there in a very large auditorium and it was the first moment I could imagine that in a few weeks time, I, too will be in a very large auditorium.

I am cramming the GWTW info into my head and trying to remember as much about the Civil War as I can. (It was a fair few years ago when we studied it in school.)

I will try to hit this blog as much as possible as we work through rehearsals. I can't wait to work with Trevor Nunn and the rest of the cast.

More soon...

A

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So happy you're posting again. I hope you'll have time to do that fairly often; your growing fan base wants to know!

Hooray!
How exciting!
love you, your aunties...

6:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home