Friday, August 22, 2003

Good morning, sunshine.

You have no idea how my mind has been pumping this morning.
This struggle between love and moving - it's immense.
I want to see you today, and tomorrow, and the day after.
Thank you for our conversation last night.
We will both thank ourselves as the months roll on.
Our tears will flood the sink and run to the floor.
Our tears will gradually lessen.
Our tears will stop - and we will have all the great memories and none of the pain.
Our hearts are permanently a part of each other.
Our bodies are permanently a part of each other.
Our lives are what they are now because of each other.
Be with me now so that I can have your spirit while I am away.
Be with me forever.
I love you.

I'm sorry for the pain I may wreak in the future.
I'm sorry for the tears I may provoke.
I'm sorry for the times you may have doubted.
I'm sorry for the times I doubted.
I'm sorry for not spending the time I should have with you.
I'm sorry for the nights we didn't spend together.
I'm sorry for all the times I didn't hold you.
I'm sorry for the kisses I neglected.

I'm not sorry for the time we've had.
I'm not sorry for the times we will have .
I'm not sorry for the emotions I have had.
I'm not sorry for investing so much of my soul into you.
I'm not sorry for loving you.
I'll never regret loving you.
I'll never stop loving you.
I'll never stop. I'll never stop.

I'll never...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home